A showing must occur before applications are considered.
Please be prepared to pay the Non- Refundable application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, all information must be verified by Elk Summit Properties prior to approval.
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
The following criteria is used for application approval on both furnished and unfurnished homes:
- A credit report will be ran, items such as but not limited to will be taken into consideration, late payments, collections, credit score, length of credit, amount of credit.
- Payment history and reference for mortgage and/or Rental
- Employment and source of Income
- A background check for both Civil and Criminal history
- Additional terms, conditions and deposits:
- We highly recommend renters insurance for your personal property and liability
- Security deposits are equal to one month’s rent
- A Cosigner, Additional deposit and/or last month’s rent may be requested
- All homes and garages are non-smoking, if there is any evidence of smoking within the rental units or garages. Tenant will be responsible for all costs associated for smoke smell or stain removal which can easily exceed the amount $2500
- Tenants must abide by any codes, restrictions and rules set forth by the Home Owner’s Association (See Document under Tenant page named HOA documentation)
- We strive to have homes ready to move-in as quick as possible; however, our estimated availability dates are approximate only
- All deposits are required to be paid in full prior to move-in
- Tenants will be charged for overage on water, sewer or garbage
Start your Rental Application Process here: